I Am An Individual celebrates unique human identities through five personal stories of love, appearance, friendship, empowerment, and dreams. Each chapter is a true story, told to us by the models themselves, inspired by their own life experiences releasing from life’s labels, stigmas, and conventions.
We were invited to shoot a fashion film for the opening night of the third inaugural BCapital for the ethical luxury fashion designer POLITE.
The film has screened at festivals around the world and has collected various awards including:
- Best Fashion Film at the Cinémoi Fashion Film Awards
- Best Fashion Concept at Seattle Fashion Film Festival
- Best Styling at Fashion Films República Dominicana
- Best Styling at Miami Fashion Film Festival
- Best Fashion Film at Canada International Fashion Film Festival
- Best Story at London Fashion Film Festival
- Best Fashion Concept and Best Narrative at Seattle Fashion Film Festival
- Best Documentary at Bokeh South African Fashion Film Festival
- Best Creative Concept, Cinematography, Script, Fashion, and Hair at Miami Fashion Film Festival
Directed by Luis Barreto Carrillo & Amber Moelter
Artistic Director – Carlos Polite
Director of Photography – Santiago Quiceno
Post-production by Noir Tribe
Original Music by Drum & Lace
Executive Producer – Leonor Hoyos Toro
Producers: Alejandra Quintero & Stephanie Kisner
Make up Department Head – Joha Dia
See more media on Noir Tribe.